Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today I...

Study day today...have had a very slack week, doing ME stuff for a little while, and playing with the girls. Peter's turn with the kids today, they are gardening...
Am worried Halle has asthma...she has a funny cough at night time, when she gets cold and when she does anything energetic, specially jumping on the trampoline. Doc says to give her Ventolin...anyone got any advice?
I have actually printed out a photograph ready to start some scrapbooking...OMFG! Just means gotta get ahead with some study first...Oh and Practicum is actually going into a school and working in a classroom. I am doing mine at Wudinna, with grades 4/5. Am looking forward to it.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, and thanks for anyone who has bothered to stick around and wait for me to work my way back to the real life... :D xxx

1 comment:

miasmummy said...

so glad to see you back on-line! I was worried, just did not know what had happened to you! Glad to know all is well!!