Friday, September 4, 2009

About Time...

Hey everyone out there in Blog land...Finally I have made the time for a quick update on our lives. This will be quick but will be back again soon with some pics and stuff...
For those who don't already know, I have started University online, studying Bachelor of Education (Primary) through Curtin University of Technology. I am 6 months into it, out of 4 years! So yay, 1/8 of the way... :$ I am doing really well, but also working really hard. I have completed 5 units with only 3 more to go for the first year. My first Practicum starts in 7 weeks...and am feeling VERY nervous about it. Which I guess is totally normal. I think I have found my feet now and hopefully life will get back to some type of normality now, so will have time for scrapping and blogging and other fun stuff...
Tyla has started school...she is near the end of her 2nd term, and really loving it. Halle turned 2 about 2 weeks ago. My babies aren't little any more. :(
OK, will be back soon...

1 comment:

sandra said...

Yay she's baaaaack!
Hi Lisa!
Missed you heaps chick!
so good to see you back on the blog again.
Good to hear that all is well... Good luck with the Practicum..(whatever that is!!) I am sure you will do well!.
Well I'm off to work...
great to 'see' you again!!