Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Woohoo...

OMG I have actually done some scrapping. First LO since the Karkoo retreat in October last year. This was a nice easy one to get my mind back onto scrapping, a challenge on E2C Blog. I have lifted a LO from the cover of an old SM, by Belinda Venables.


I still need to add some stitching to mine, but my sewing machine is not working atm, so if I don't get it sorted before the March E2C retreat, I will be taking the LO with me to finish it off. I tried so hard to doodle around the letters like in the original, but I JUST CAN'T DO IT! LOL, no matter how hard I try it always looks messy and yuck when I do it...love it when others do it though. So, out with my trusty inks...a page doesn't feel complete without some ink anyways, so all is good.

I have also added the 2 (yes, a whole 2) Layouts that I did at the Karkoo Retreat. The 'Little One' is my sister's baby, and I am very pleased with the way the page turned out.
The 'Fairy Fun' one is of Tyla & Halle, photo taken by Peter. Not completely happy with this one...too busy and no balance, but ah well...it's another photo scrapped.

Thanks for looking everyone, leave me some love!

3 comments:

sandra said...

YAY YAY YAY she has scrapped again!
These look great!
love them all!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

These are really cute layouts! :) Nice to see!

Lisa said...

thanks Ladies..I think you must be the only people who still stop by here! hugs...