Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today.

My Girls have had the most wonderful day. My Parents looked after our girls today and everyone had a Ball. They went for coffee and cake at the local Café, bike riding, playing with the dog, made Gingerbread Men (well Gingerbread Shapes cos we don't have a man shaped biscuit cutter)! Did some grocery shopping and cooked us tea. Tyla totally crashed at bedtime, she was exhausted! Halle only had 1/2 hour sleep all day, she just didn't want to miss out on anything. Mum and Dad left after tea, about 8 o'clock, then had a 2 hour drive ahead of them before they got home. I feel so full and overflowing with love atm, for my fabulous parents and my amazingly gorgeous girls, who are so well behaved and loving and wonderful, and for my fabulous Man, who rarely complains and adores his family. Thanks everybody for making my life so sweet!

5 comments:

sandra said...

so happy that you're so happy!
sometimes its the simple things that really matter don't you think?

Lisa said...

Yes, and it is always good to stop and realise the good things we have.
Sandra - do u have a blog? Can't find a link on your profile.

sandra said...

No, sorry no blog... not that confident with it all yet... maybe one day

Jaimie Ramsey said...

Sounds like a great day Lisa! How good is it when the kids are happy but tired..

Back to New Blinds said...

hi Lisa,

What a lovely blog entry, I am sure it is all well deserved to a loving and caring mother, wife and daughter.....

Regards Pam