Friday, September 12, 2008

I Gotta Ask..........

..............is Doggy Slobber acid free?? ROFLMAO?? Seriously tho - I took my LO outside to photograph it, and the damn dog dropped his slobbery tennis ball onto it!! Wiped the slobber off, but has left marks on the photos!! Can't change them to new pics now! Time will tell I s'pose!
I do have a scanner, but tis only an A4 and even tho I can stitch the 12x12" together, it doesn't quite do full 12"length, so can't be bothered scanning my LO's. It does give better colour tho. I do like my scanner tho, cos I can scan negatives and slides - and that makes me very happy!!
Anyways, here's the LO I started at 5 Loaves the other night - wow, a week ago now! And of course, I thought I had all the pics from David's 21st, but when going thru mum's pics found a very cool photo of the cake - was a dartboard, and looked awesome - all the detail was right on! Too late to add it now - might see if I can add a hidden photo somehow.
Basic Grey PP again - a bit hard to see the detail - again a bit plain for me, used to doing girl pages with lots of flowers and bling. First time using the Core'dinations Cardstock - quite like it, will have to use it again!

Thanks for looking and all comments welcomed!

5 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

lisa, this looks fantastic, and I can see what you have done with the wire, looks very effective!!! love the green in this LO.
As for the dog slobber????Im stumped on that one....

Maryanne Ridgway said...

ps. I absolutely LOVE your lion photo, and think he actually looks even more gorgeous, because he has got his eyes shut...and looks like he really is basking in the sun oblivious to spectaters...silly judges..anyone can take a photo of animals with their eyes open...

sandra said...

Wow this turned out great Lisa... but I didn't doubt for a second that it would turn out anything but great!
Love the corner embellishments.. I remember you thinking hard about those.. and the wire looks fantastic!
I hope your Nan gets better soon.

Tiff Firth said...

very noice. did u just sand the dark paper around the edge to age... is that the co-ordination paper. great wire and the photo corners are lovely.
no more detail required.

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies! Yep Tiff, it is the core-dinations CS. I screwed it up and then sanded the creases.