Saturday, September 27, 2008

One More.

Another page completed for Mum's album. This is the last page about my brother David for now - until I get a photo of him with his girlfriend, but that might never get here! Still waiting to get some mini-number stickers or some mini number stamps to put the date etc he was born. That will go under the photo.
Went to a Stampin' Up workshop this morning - learnt lots and am all excited about stamps now! About time, now I can learn to use the stamps I already have. Tyla had fun - she made a card.
Peter is watching the footy - GO HAWKS (that's for Peter)!LOL!
Weather is absolutely disgusting here today. Awful winds full of dust and probably about mid-to-high 30's! Been hot here the last couple of days - got the aircon going already. And the fans out of the shed.
The "For Sale" sign went up on the fence this week. Damn, so annoyed about that, but not up to us. The problem with renting I guess. Trying not to stress, just wait and see what happens.
Put my name down for the E2C retreat yaay!! That's in March next year at Tumby Bay - very excited!
Still waiting on photos from majority of people I contacted for mum's album! I know it can be a big job, but I need them now! Think I am going to have to phone people again.........To the 2 ladies who have already sent me pics, thanks Heaps!
So, have a great weekend, may the weather be nicer at your house!! And GO HAWKS!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very noice! You are a busy little beaver atm!
The weather is pretty yuck here too! Hope you have a great rest of the weekend
Love Tam

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love this page! It's gorgeous and perfect for a baby boy!! Love it!

Maxine said...

What an absolute gorgeous layout.

Sounds like you are ready to stamp up a storm. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Tiff Firth said...

Hi lisa. wasnt too bad here. no dust at least.
loving the colours of the LO.
good luck with stamping, i'm such a nervous stamper.... need more practise I guess.
cant wait for e2c 09 at North Shields next year. Will be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A Stunning Layout Lisa. you Mum will love this album. xxx

sandra said...

Love this layout Lisa
love the cluster of embellishments on the left..
and on another note.. Peter must be very happy, seeing that the Hawks won!
Can't wait for the retreat.. I peeked over Tiff's shoulder the other day (sorry Tiff ;) and saw some of the names of the girls coming.. and it looks like a fantastic bunch.. I think we are in for a LOT of fun!

Anonymous said...

this is a very cool layout! Such bright, high contrast colours! Always love that!

Great work!

x

Anonymous said...

Woo this turned out rather divine... Saw you asking for the photo fix over at SBM! love the colours