Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wish Me Luck!

I'm doing a quick Scrapbooking demonstration tomorrow night at the local Library for the GNI Fundraiser! Only have 15 minutes (yeah, right)!! I have tried to keep it very simple and short, focussing on Matting Techniques. Not nervous yet, but ask me that question tomorrow...............I'm not worried about speaking in public, I'm a pro at that, but I haven't "taught" scrapbooking before. Would really like to start teaching some classes here in the New Year, so this will be a good way to see how much interest there is. Hopefully we will get a good crowd there.
I have completed 2 LO's this week - for a friend from SM Forum, so will get her OK before I post them here.
Hope everyone's had a great week so far. Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

good luck chickie. I'm sure you'll be just fine 'teaching' scrapping.

t

sandra said...

Hi Lisa
How did it go???
I'm sure it went fine... can't wait to see those layouts!

Anonymous said...

Hope all went well for you Lisa... you would have rocked it