Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally..........

..finished this LO. Another for Mum's album- that will be mostly what I am scrapping for the next 4 months! This is of my Wedding in January 1995 -yes, I am divorced. I really love this photo of my Mum and Dad.
This is for a Sketch Challenge on Scrapchat - link on the RHS>>>>
Not a real good photo - the CS is actually a Soft Pink Colour. My first real attempt at doodling - yes, I cheated and used a Chatterbox Doodling Template - OMG, I was so nervous - my hand was literally shaking! Was so worried I would ruin the page! But it turned out OK! LOL! It is hard to see, but there is Bling on the top Left Hand corner of the photo mat - great value, packs of mini bling at Cheap as Chips for $2! The butterfly is a Beutron Iron On Motif.
Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Hi Lisa. Very bright and cheery LO. am very partial to butterflies and that one is gorgeous.
cya on the blogs.
t

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, LOVE this page.

The album is going to look fantastic - can't wait to see more pages!

Maz xx

Maxine said...

Gorgeous layout. You have done a fab job.

I too can't wait to see more.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi lisa, lovin all the pink.....I am pink deprived in my house[3 boys].hope to see you at bakery next friday night , I am saving my pennies[well not toooo much], to spend at the shabby lock girls...

amanda hall said...

love the detail here Lisa!

sandra said...

This is really beautiful work Lisa.
Love the way you've added extra photos.. the photo of your mum and dad is lovely.
gorgeous.

sandra said...

ps LOVE your new photo on your header... your daughters are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great page Lisa, so colourful!

Your last blog entry about the shower visitor was such a good read ! What a great story to tell.

Might c u at the Bakery next Friday night, sounds like fun so I hope to come along for a look !

Kylie Shep

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa - wow you have been a busy girl! Love the shower story! Course I wouldn't have let a Power person in! lol!
Love your new LO! Awesome doodling!
Camp was good but glad to be home, as over half of us were/are sick with a horrible flu/cold! Poor kids had to travel home on the bus with no working toilet so it made for a very long trip home having to stop at every town!
Looking forward to talking to you soon
Love Tam