Saturday, August 2, 2008

I've Been..............

..........such a bad Blogger.............I'm very sorry everyone, been busy with a new project and keep running out of hours in the day.
My Mum turns 60 in January and I have decided to scrap an album for her. Have spent every spare second of the last week and a half sorting thru photos and scanning photos and making notes about what I want to do.........Oh my Goodness, it is a huge task. Am planning to do the first page tomorrow, so will give you all a sneek preview when it's done. Think I might struggle with some of the journalling tho, so will be seeking help from her friends and family. I can tell you all about it, cos I doubt that my Mum will ever get around to checking out this Blog - so if you see her - Shhhh, it's a secret!! LOL!
Have had 2 games of netball since my last post. Last week we won by 23 (and I got Best on Court - Yaay)!! and this week we won by 3. Last game of season next week, then finals start. We are currently sitting in 3rd place, so will play some of the finals at least. Next weeks game will be hard, we haven't beaten this team yet. If we play as a Team, we should do ok.
Spent a day shopping in Whyalla (2 1/2 hours drive each way). Target had their big Toy sale on, so went and did Christmas layby's. Worked out nicely, cos Tyla was at kindy. Did quite well, didn't get too carried away, which I normally do. Also did some birthday shopping for Halle - she will be 1 in 19 days. OMG, the time has FLOWN by.......she is getting to be such a big girl - very independant and stubborn (don't know where she gets that from..........LOL) and so gorgeous. Very hard to buy for her tho, cos we have so much stuff already.............and thankfully Tyla is wonderful at sharing.
We have a new Chiropractor visit here now. The previous one returned to Canada, and we now have a lady. Not sure how I feel about her - she treated me very differently and my back has been very sore ever since - go back in 3 weeks time, will reserve my judgement til then.
Had a good week with scrapping - won a challenge on the SM Forum (Look for link on the right) and won some fab Kaiser Scrapping Goodies. Also won the lucky dip draw on the escape2create Blog and got some awesome stuff for that! Thanks ladies at E2C, love your blog!
Did some scrap shopping in Whyalla too - got some fab new Basic Grey PP's. Expect to see some of that up here soon. Am planning to use it for mum's album.
Can't think of much else that's been going on..........will finish a LO tonight and hopefully post that tomorrow.
Thanks everyone for checking out my Blog, please leave a message when you do!!
I'm going to go and play with some flock now................ROFL!!!

2 comments:

Jaimie Ramsey said...

Sounds like the 60th album is well underway.. Good luck, massive task! I can't wait toi see what you've been up to :)

Yay, you are going great in Netball, best on court - how good is that!

Congrats on the challenge win too, you deserved it :)

Tiff Firth said...

You busy chick.
Tell me more about flock. Have not seen in irl.
do u sprinkle it onto a wet medium like ink or paint or glue. I could google it I guess. Just thought of that. (Duh).
have fun with the challenge 11 on www.escape2create.blogspot.com
Ps Amanda has a workshop in the Lock shop next month. Hook up???