Monday, August 11, 2008

Photos?

Well, it's taken a day longer than I hoped, but here's some pics from the Mud Puddle Picnic. Can't post too many cos the other parents didn't want their kids pics on the 'net.
Started off the day at the playground.

Then found the mud!!

And these pics, just cos they are cute!! LOL!

And here is my most recent LO. This was done for a challenge on the E2C Blog. (Link on the right). The challenge was to "Lift" a LO, this was lifted from a page here: http://www.pencillines.com/ look for sketch 91, page by Yuko. Not totally happy with this page, a bit boring and plain for me, but met the challenge requirements and suits the theme of the photo.
I have another LO underway for Mum's album, but waiting on some stuff I need to finish it. Will be starting another one tonight and printing out my pics for the camera club meeting - our next meeting is tomorrow. Will post pics when I work out which one's I want! That takes me forever!! Anyways, TFL - come back again soon! :-))


4 comments:

miss~nance said...

Looks like a great day at the park. Love the pic of your girls in the cupboard.

Gail

Tiff Firth said...

wow. when u said mud puddle i didnt think you meant pond.
I bet there are some great scrap shots from that. how exciting for all the kids to be allowed to play in mud like that. did the clothes come clean or were they throw away jobs.
;)

sandra said...

great pics Lisa! Love the family shots, especially of hubbys mum and family.. looks like they were relaxed and enjoying each others company... great family pic..
The mud 'puddle' looked fantastic... I admire the fact that you let your kids just go for it... makings of an Omo ad there :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Have just had a squizz at your blog (Sandra mentioned it on the escape2create blog ... I hope you don't mind me having a peek) ... beautiful scrapping pages and great photos !
I just saw the photo of Mike & Sue and all the kids ... I went to Cleve school so knew all the Couzner and Lawrie kids, a small world !
Kylie Shep (was Smith)