Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some Photos.

Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks.
This is the prize from the SM Forum:
This is the totally cool prize from the escape2create Blog - if you haven't been there yet, go check it out -some awesome ladies and lots of talent!!
These are the bags of Flock I purchased from Gypsy - thanks lovely lady, this stuff is awesome! Love the range of colours and check out the LO below for how it looks.

The Awesome Basic Grey PP's I purchased on my Shopping Trip. Can't show you the rest of my goodies, cos I have put them all away already!! (What's with that??) LOLAnd a pic of the cool goodies I received from Starlight - A gorgeous RAK from a gorgeous Lady. Thanks Amanda! MWAH!

My latest LO. Inspired by the fabulous Scrappermaz and Poppysmum - studied their work for ages before embarking on this page. Has been mostly finished for a while, just waiting for the Flock to arrive so I could finish the title. The word snuggled is chipboard, stamped pink, then covered in 2 layers of the flock. Looks pretty cool I reckon! Very different style for me (notice the photo isn't matted) and it took me ages, but I am very pleased with the result.

And some pics from the week:

The girls enjoying lunch on the front verandah - thanks Nana and Grandpa for the cool table!

Halle playing while Tyla and I created.

And Tyla wearing her creation.

5 comments:

Binxcat1 said...

AWESOME STUFF... all those goodies, great LO and great photos... glad I popped by! Hope you are having a lovely day! ;)

Jaimie Ramsey said...

WOW girl, you got LOTS of new stuff to play with! How adorable are your kidlets!! Love the flocking.. I should get mine hopefully tomo..YAY!!

What did you use as an adhesive?

sandra said...

wow!
You've come back to posting with a bang!
Great post
Love all your new goodies.. you lucky thing!
And your latest layout is absolutely gorgeous!
You are such a talented lady! Love all your work (gush)
And Tyla looks like she has inherited your talent! Great mask Tyla!
can't wait to see more of your work (both of you! lol)

rih2002 said...

wow what awesome bunch of goodies! well deserved wins, you know how much i love your work!! mwah
And this latest lo is absolutely breathtaking hun nothing else i can say about it!! sooooo glad to see you back scrapping AND blogging so we dont miss seeing any of it!

Wendy Smith said...

Look at all that yummy stash...MMMM

I lvoe your Los too and your kids are cute as!